Sunday, July 29, 2012

New Blog...

I have decided to switch my blog from cooking blog to a teaching blog. I would really like to be able to post pictures and ideas on this blog about my classroom and what the kiddies are doing. I want to become more crafty and innovative this year since I am moving into a new/nicer school then Spingarn. As much as I will miss the kids, I won't miss that disgusting building. Wilson has been coming renovated and is one of the best in D.C. I am so very excited to start my new school year teaching a new subject (English)! I am sure that I will continue to incorporate cooking into this blog (hello cookies!) as well as some fashion/fitness tips. If I even have anymore readers, is there anything in particular you guys want to see?

2 comments:

  1. Haha I love the title of this blog its gonna be so great cant wait to read more!

    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woohoooooooo! I got a reader! As soon as I finish my 25 page Civil War paper (ahhh Grad school <3) I will be posting a lot more. I am going on a Target haul tomorrow for teaching stuff.

      Delete