I am linking up with From Blood to Books! to do a BTS Teacher Fashion Linky!
Here are the guidelines...
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion".
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
1. Some of my favorite stores: Target, J. Crew, New York and Company, Ann Taylor, GAP, and Banana Republic.
2. I got some cute silver and gold bangles from Ann Taylor Loft (on sale! with teacher discount too!) that I am going to wear. I need to get a gold watch badly. I am sick of carrying my cell phone around to figure out the time (we don't have a clock that works). I also wear the same gold tear drop earrings that my Godmother got me from Italy. Love them. So simple and classic.
3. Flats obviously! I have only two pairs right now (Sam Edelman black lace flats and silver flats from Nordstrom). I think I am going to check out TOMS flats today and buy a pair.
4. Cardigans. I cannot live without my cardigans. I have one in every color of the rainbow.
5. I wore this super cute turtleneck that I got from J.Crew. It was that tissue material. However...being that I am large-chested, it stretched out the material in the boob area and all of the boys in class could not keep their eyes off my chest. I didn't realize it until I went to the restroom after school and was like OMG YOU CAN SEE EVERYTHING.
Join up and let us know about your teacher fashion!!