Sunday, September 23, 2012

Sunday Social!

How has everyone's week been? I ended up taking off Friday because I rocked a fever at school all day on Thursday. I have a horrible cough and congestion. BUT! The weather is freaking glorious here in the nation's capital. The BF and I have the windows wide open and are ready for some football. Anywho, let's continue on with our Sunday Social questions...

1. What is something that you have wanted to do but are afraid of?
Trying Socratic Seminars! I am terrified to turn that control over to a bunch of 9th graders.

2. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Still teaching. However, Chris and I will be probably be married or engaged and living in Southern Maryland.

3. What are you looking forward to before the end of 2012?
A huge snow storm! We didn't get one last year and this autumn has started off with a bang of cold weather. Loving it!

4. What are your hopes for your blog?
That it will continue to grow and gain more readers. I would love to become closer with my readers!

5. Do you always see yourself living in your current town/city?
In the area, as I say in #2!

 6. What is your morning routine?
Wake up, check email, get dressed, put on clothes/makeup/brush teeth, watch some news and leave out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment