Sunday, January 6, 2013

January Currently


Hop on over to Farley's Blog to join in on the January Currently!

In other news, I can't believe that my winter break is already over :(. It seemed like yesterday I just had my final class before the break! Oh well, we have MLK day/Inauguration day on the 21st and then a half day on the 25th. I am overjoyed about the upcoming novel we are reading in class, The Odyssey. I know that my 13-14 year old boys are going to love all the war and bloodshed *insert rolling eyes*. I have a couple great ideas for Socratic Seminars this unit, I cannot wait to share them with you in the upcoming weeks. Anywho, onto the January Currently...


5 comments:

  1. Hello! I found you through Oh'Boy Fourth Grade. I 100% agree, a few extra days of break would have been amazing. I didn't think of school at all! Good luck getting your sleep schedule back!

    Leah
    Learn With Leah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went to bed last night at 8:30 and I think I am not going to make it to 9pm again tonight! Thank you so much for stopping by :)

      Eden

      Delete
  2. Hi ~ I found you through Farley's Currently. I'm your newest follower and it's my first time doing a Currently! How fun! I look forward to reading more of your blog.

    TheJugglingTeacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again.

    Flats for Sale in Chennai

    ReplyDelete