Monday, December 31, 2012

Gooooooooood Morning 2013!





I am so excited for 2013. I know it is going to be a great year! Make sure you head over to The Teachers Cauldron to link up for this awesome linky party!

Personal

  • Make sure I have mapped out my objectives and lessons for the week on Saturdays.
  • Get more active in the school activities!
  • My desk needs some serious organization...
Blog
  • Post more!! I have been MIA (for good reason, see my previous post) but I plan on posting AT LEAST once a week, if not more. 
  • Get more teacher blog friends!
Fitness
  • I am going to leave this one blank for right now. I have had some blood work done today to find out what is going on with me (i.e: Celiac's Disease) before I list some goals! 
 
Now go link up! Happy 2013 Everyone :)

No comments:

Post a Comment