Saturday, April 18, 2015

Erin Condren Life Planner 2015

Hi Flatters! [is that an ok nickname? kinda sounds weird...]

First things first, I am having a hell of a time with my banner. As you can see, I just kinda gave up after a few hours of dealing with it. Anyone out there that can give me some pointers to get that header centered and bigger??

Secondly, I finally got my Erin Condren Life Planner!! So excited. I have incorporated some pictures into this blog for you all. Check it out below!

The box! Sophie checking it out before Mommy opens it up. 

Have I mentioned that Purple is my favorite color?

Stickers and postcard

squee!!

Garnet and Gold for Florida State!

Inside cover

Calendar

April 2015 spread

Notes section

More notes

Stickers!


More stickers, I love stickersssssssss

Ok that was quick! I hope you enjoy seeing the unwrapping of my ECLP. I am thinking about doing a weekly/biweekly ECLP planner blogs so that you can see my week(s). Let me know if you think that is a good idea below. I love your comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment