Saturday, May 9, 2015

Spring Semester in the Books



I received my 2nd semester grades from Spring Semester finally on Friday morning. I finished with straight A's! Considering that I am a full-time teacher in addition to being a full-time grad student, I am going to go ahead and congratulate myself on this achievement. Now that I am done for the next 6 weeks, this household is gearing up to move! Yes, we are moving out of the District and moving in a much larger space in Alexandria, Virginia. I am not exactly stoked about moving out to Alexandria, I am going to miss the District but since my brother has moved in we have been lacking some serious space. I have also only been to Alexandria once since moving to DC 5 years ago. Anyone have some tips/great places to check out in Alexandria?

No comments:

Post a Comment