Tuesday, December 25, 2012

It has been awhile...

My apologies for not updating in a very long time. These last few months have been, for lack of a better word, hell on Earth. I received two phone calls within 48 hours of each other that no one wants to receive: I lost a beloved Grandmother and Great Uncle to cancer at the end of October. My world was shattered. My Grandmother was instrumental in my upbringing and was a very large part of my life. We talked nearly every week, if not multiple times a week. I have not been the same since I lost her. I have started going once a week to the grief center here in Washington, DC and it has been getting better, ie: I am not crying every 2 hours and I am actually bathing again. I have finally gotten some of my motivation back in the past few weeks so that means more blog updates! I would really like to share my ideas for the Hero unit I have coming up based around the story The Odyssey. Look forward to another update next week as I start planning my introductory lessons! As always, I love comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment