Friday, August 31, 2012

First Full Week

I know, I know. Horrible blogger for not updating this week! I am so exhausted. I have been going to bed at 8 pm some nights! I am so ready for this weekend, getting some real sleep and planning for the week ahead. However, I am going to do that on Sunday and Monday. I need tonight and tomorrow to just vegetate (and see Expendables 2 with the bf). My 5th period on-level English class is off the chain. I have no idea what to do with them other then to implement a ticket system and hope that works. Pray for me! Other then that, my classes are lovely. Especially my honors kids. They are so cute. I plan on doing a classroom reveal at some point next week. It is going to be different because we have to share classrooms in my school (overcrowding). Look forward to that!

How about you guys? Have a good first week?

No comments:

Post a Comment