Alrighty, time for a to-do list. I feel like there is so much to do and not enough time! Here we go...oy.
- Finish reading Enrique's Journey and create an assessment for the first week of school. (their summer reading book)
- Finish up Unit 2 curriculum and email off to department chair ASAP. (was supposed to be finished today but I was writing a 25 page paper for my master's class...oops!)
- Create IEP, Data and Parent Communication Binders.
- Print off Welcome Banner and laminate.
- Locate squishy light bulb balls for "Do You Need a Light bulb Moment?" project.
- Purchase fabrics, borders, scrapbook paper, laminator, laminator sheets.
How about your to-do lists? How big/long are they?