Monday, August 13, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award!

Oh my goodness I am blushing! A big shout-out and thanks to Megan at Teacher-Wife for giving me the award. Check out her blog, it is amazing. She loves organization as much as I do!

For this award, here are the rules: 
1. Follow the person who gave me the award. 
2. Link back to the person that gave me the award.
3. Pass to 15 new bloggers and then let them know they have received the award. 

1. Already following Megan and I suggest you do too!
2. Linky at the top!
3. Oh jeez! I want to pass this to everyone!

Kristin at Simply Speech. She has a great blog on her work as a speech language pathologist and lots of great printables for IEP maintenance. Plus she is from my neck of the woods in FL!

Young Teacher Love. I love everything about her blog. Plus the color scheme makes me happy!

Robyn at Being Elementary in Middle School. One of my first followers and a great support. She is moving into a new subject this year like me and knows how nerve wracking that is!

Tiffany at The Learning Effect. I stalk Tiffany. I love her blog, the Nest Effect, for all of my OCD (or CDO) organization neediness. She has amazing printables and will keep you on track in terms of organization!

I know there are others that I don't have on this list but I REALLY NEED TO PACK. I am leaving at 10am and I haven't even dug out my luggage. Or finished the laundry...it's going to be a long time.

Thanks again Megan!

No comments:

Post a Comment