Monday, August 20, 2012

Teacher Week! Monday Must-Haves with What the Teacher Wants

Today was the first day of pre-service week. 170 secondary education teachers shoved into a tiny room with huge 5 inch binders filled with information for us to memorize.

I.loved.every.minute.of.it.

I miss my students from my old school but I don't miss the dysfunctional administration. I knew exactly what I was going to be doing every single minute of the day. In fact, I know what I am doing every day this week! It is so refreshing. How is everyone else's pre-service week?

Anywho, I am linking up with Blog Hoppin' for Teacher week! It is Monday Must-Haves today.

1. Comfortable clothes and shoes. 

I live in school essentially so I need to be comfortable at all times. Flats and stretchy pants and clothes are a must. I love majority of GAP pants because they have a little bit of stretch in them.

2. Hanging File Folders. 

I use these puppies for everything. I keep 5 on a file holder on my desk for the week (holding all important documents) and I use these as mailboxes for my students. Love love love them!

3. Comfy and smooth writing pens.

I love pens. I have a serious obsession with them. Especially uni-ball pens. I got my Office Depot gift card from school today and I can't wait to go get those comfy pens!!

4. Pictures to put on my desk. 

I love having pictures of my family and friends on my desk. Sometimes we have bad days and we need a pick-me-up. I look at my pictures and instantly feel better.

5. Fabric covered bulletin boards. 

Want to know how to get one of those gorgeous bulletin boards that you see on pinterest? Fabric! I love the clean look of the fabric. I picked up some sweet black and white polka dot fabric at JoAnn Fabrics in Florida and I can't wait to get it up this week! 

That's about it for me today. Hop over to Blog Hoppin' and link up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment