Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Technology Tip Tuesday!

Technology Tuesday! I am writing this while I watch What Not To Wear so bear with me if you see any typos or anything. I love this stinkin show! Ok so technology. I am moving into a school this year that has 100% of the time working internet so this is going to be a great year for me to experiment with the technology at my fingertips. Some things I use religiously however are Google Docs, Wordle and English Companion Ning.

1. Google Docs

Great to use with students or colleagues to share docs, spreadsheets, and powerpoints quickly as possible.

2. Wordle

I like using this in classes all the time to show the most frequently used words in the unit or book. This is a great visual aid for students who need that!

3. English Companion Ning

This is more of a teacher resource then for students. There is a great community and Common Core resources for mainly secondary ELA teachers then elementary. Check it out!

I am sure that throughout the year I will be posting more about the technology as I explore what my new school has to offer me. I am so excited!



No comments:

Post a Comment