Saturday, August 4, 2012

Monday (Saturday) Made It!


This is my first Monday Made It with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics and I am doing it on Saturday because I don't want to wait until Monday to show you some awesome things I did today. I actually feel quite accomplished today, I did a lot of school things and completely re-organized my walk-in closet. Ok! Onto my school-related accomplishments for the day!

Teacher Binders!

Super Cute Clip Chart

Another Picture of it

Some Labels

My Glitter Clothespins for my NO NAME hanger.
I also want to let you in a little secret I have if you don't have a laminator: use an iron on cotton setting!!! See those uber-cute owl labels up there? I laminated them with my iron today! If you are in a pinch, this an easy and quick way to laminate anything. I obviously still have a lot to do. I have to hold off on a lot of my shopping because I am going to Florida in two weeks and I know they have much more then here in DC (so weird, usually it is the other way around!). I went to Target yet again yesterday and could not find any cute ribbons to decorate my containers and chip chart. What the crap.

I think I am going to take those small containers I got and spray paint them white...ACE hardware trip! I also really need to crack down on my curriculum writing. I just wish that my partner would e-mail me back so I can see where she is on it.

How about you guys? How is the preparation coming?

P.S.: Does anyone know how to add the list of blogs that join the linky? I can't find the code when I entered my blog!? Leave a comment below if anyone knows. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment