Thursday, August 23, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday!

I know I skipped over Where I Teach Wednesday because a) my classroom isn't ready yet and b) because I want to do that post justice. My new high school is GORGEOUS and I can't wait to share it with you!

Now on to the good stuffs! During the school year I am usually on robot mode and it is very hard for me to come out of my teaching mode. I have a few things that will make me normal again!

1. Community
I adore this show. It cracks me up! My boyfriend also thinks that I am just as psychotic as Annie too lol.

 

2. Pretty Little Liars
I don't know how it happened, but I got sucked into this murder mystery.




3. Ben and Jerry's Mint Cookie Ice Cream. Sooooooooooooooo delicioussssssssss.

4. Football Season baby!! Go Bears!



How about you? How do you wind down after a long day at work?!

No comments:

Post a Comment